SPARE PARTS INTERPRETER - YOUNG
Carruthers Machinery Co currently have an opportunity for a Spare Parts Interpreter in their Young branch. The Successful candidate will be a self-motivated person with a strong parts and retail sales related background. You will be responsible in assisting with the day-to-day Operation of the parts department with a strong focus on Customer service.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Retail sales and marketing experience
- A track record in developing and maintaining relationships
- Stock control
Please address applications or enquiries to:
Adam Silk (Parts Manager)
David Searston (Business Manager)
Service Technician – Young and Cowra
Due to increased work load in the workshop we are currently looking to speak with people experienced in working on Agricultural equipment and heavy plant to work in our service departments at both Cowra and Young.
Applicants need to be prepared to work long hours both in the workshop and in the field. The positions’ offer a wide variety of work on the latest model Case IH tractors, combine harvesters, windrowers and balers along with Precision farming equipment.
The company invests in ongoing in house and factory training of all its products through a mixture of on-line and face to face courses.
Ideally you will have:
- Trade qualifications or experience working on Agricultural equipment.
- An ability to work in a team environment
- A sound understanding of computers and relevant software.
- An understanding of Customer satisfaction
- Good verbal communication skills.
Top wage rates are on offer for the right candidate
If you would like any more information regarding this role please call or email:
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENTED INDIVIDUALS TO JOIN OUR TEAM
Carruthers Machinery Co are looking for someone who shares vision and enthusiasm with us to be a part of our team. Drop us your CV and we will be in touch with you soon.